Tree Reports

Tree Reports2021-01-13T01:39:07+00:00

Professional Tree Reports Made Simple

tree reports

At Tree Synergy we’re proud to provide professional arboricultural tree reports for different applications. Our consultancy service team members are experts in writing up tree reports which are used frequently for town planning applications, council permits or hearings and tribunals.

Arboriculture is both a science and a practice. It’s the cultivation, study and management of individual trees. The science behind arboriculture is the process of studying how plants grow and how they respond to their environment and to cultural practices. Our arborists can provide written, professional tree reports that are comprehensive and in depth.

Arborist reports generally cover the assessment of trees and the surrounding vegetation in their current state. This is combined with the best-recommended solutions for a situation at hand. This situation may be to ensure the longevity of trees to the complete removal and replacement of trees where their health or structure isn’t stable or viable.

Depending on the requirement of the report, we can provide reports with future information on the protection of trees during construction or earthworks. Certain tree work and locations will require an arboricultural tree report to be conducted prior to the work.

Our arboricultural tree reports can cover or advise on the following areas which include, but aren’t limited to:

  • Tree health management
  • Tree root issues
  • Diagnosis of disease and tree degradation problems.
  • Tree transplanting
  • Tree protection zone management on sites that are developed.
  • Tree assessment for removal

At Tree Synergy we offer our clients with a no obligation free quote for any reports that need to be written up. We pride ourselves on providing a fast response time to ensure our written reports are ready when you need them most.

We can write up tree reports for both commercial and residential applications. We can work with:

  • Private and public property owners
  • Universities
  • Schools
  • Councils
  • Heritage properties
  • Camping and caravan park owners
  • Entertainment venues
  • Reserves and national parks

If you’re in need of a tree report or requires professional advice on any tree matter, call us. We’re more than happy to help you anyway we can with your tree report needs. Call now!